Interested in shortening the term of your mortgage, obtaining a lower interest rate or lowering your monthly mortgage payment? Worried about paying off your high-interest credit cards or student loans? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider refinancing your current mortgage and locking in a better rate.
Sheryl Rohen of Top Flite Financial specializes in helping homeowners determine if refinancing makes sense. While your benefits from refinancing depend on many variables, Sheryl knows all the angles and will walk you through all of your options.
There are numerous benefits to refinancing, including:
- Lowering your interest rate
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Pay off high installment debts
- Pay off high-interest credit cards
- Shorten the term of your mortgage
- Convert from an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate mortgage, or vice-versa
When you own a home, your financial situation changes over time — providing a need for refinancing. With Top Flite Financial’s stress-free, step-by-step application process, refinancing your mortgage is as easy as ever.
There are four main types of refinancing programs:
- Rate and Term Refinance: Refinancing an existing mortgage for the purpose of changing the interest and term of a mortgage without advancing new money on the loan.
- Government Loan Refinance: Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) helps homeowners who are current on their mortgage payments, but have little to no equity in their homes to refinance their mortgage.
- Cash-out Refinance: Refinancing an existing mortgage loan where the new projected mortgage loan is for a larger amount. You receive the difference between the two loans in cash.
- HELOC Refinance: Home Equity Line of Credit combines your first and second mortgage into one loan once their balances are low enough to allow the refinance.